A Zeno Media Station

Hot Magazine Live TV

275 Horror Movies

ALZHEIMER'S FUNDRAISER

Alzheimer's Fundraiser Click Here

Maintaining a website and producing the shows are expensive. If you enjoy them and are entertained, please show your support by giving a monetary gift. Thank you!

Hustlers Star Keke Palmer: ´I´d Like To See If I Could Make It As A Pole Dancer´



Mon Sep 9, 2019 11:30AM
Jennifer Lopez´s Hustlers co-star Keke Palmer is so fired up after playing a stripper in the movie, she wants to see if she could make decent money on the pole.
The actress is tempted to show off the dancing skills she picked up while preparing for the new movie, and hit a real strip club.
"If I go incognito... why not?" she told Entertainment Tonight at the Toronto International Film Festival. "I´ll be twerking and flirting all through that club! Let´s see how much money I´ll make!"
And Lopez reveals she can understand why her castmate is keen to get on a real strip club stage, because pole dancing and taking money from lusty customers is so empowering.
"Let me tell you, when we filmed the (pole dancing) scene, I was terrified," J.Lo told ET at the film´s Toronto premiere. "I was so ready for it, I was prepared, I knew exactly what I was doing, and as I walked to the stage in dental floss, literally wearing nothing, I said to myself, ´Oh my God, what am I doing with my life right now? Oh my God´.
"And then after I did it, I really got into the mindset of, ´I´m going to take all your money. That´s what I´m going to do right now!´"
Lopez brought a little of her character, Ramona, with her to the red carpet on Saturday night (07Sep19) - the crystal-covered Judith Leiber clutch she was carrying was the one her stripper alter ego used in the film.
"I wanted to have a little piece of her with me," she smiled.