A Zeno Media Station

Hot Magazine Live TV

275 Horror Movies

ALZHEIMER'S FUNDRAISER

Alzheimer's Fundraiser Click Here

Maintaining a website and producing the shows are expensive. If you enjoy them and are entertained, please show your support by giving a monetary gift. Thank you!

Tiffany Haddish Insists Kevin Hart Is 'Doing Fine' Following Car Accident

Sun Sep 8, 2019 10:32PM
Tiffany Haddish has insisted her close friend and co-star Kevin Hart is "doing fine" after undergoing major back surgery following a serious car accident last Sunday (01Sep19).
The comedian was hospitalized when his classic 1970 Plymouth Barracuda, in which he was a passenger, crashed into a ditch after the driver lost control of it on Mulholland Highway in Calabasas, California. Speaking to Entertainment Tonight at the Harper´s Bazaar ICONS event in New York City on Friday, the actress gave an update on her pal´s condition.
"He´s OK. He´s doing fine," she shared. "As far as I know, from the last I heard, he´s fine. He´s already walking. He´s good."
While Haddish added that Hart´s "back gonna hurt", she couldn´t help but take a dig at her The Secret Life of Pets 2 co-star for previously making fun of her when she was injured.
"He was making fun of me because I tore my meniscus," she recalled. "I was wearing a boot while we were doing press for Secret Life of Pets 2. I had a sleeve on my leg, a brace, and he was making fun of me, talking about, ´Tiffany, you ain´t gonna get no man. Ain´t no man gonna want you with a brace on your leg. You need to get the surgery.´ And I said, ´I don´t have time to get surgery. I´m gonna let my body do what it do and heal itself.´
"And look, I´m rocking high heels and I´m walking. I might walk with a limp, but call me a pimp."
The Girls Trip star added that she plans to tease Kevin about his injury, too, once she knows he is well on the road to recovery.
"Now I´m gonna make fun of you. When you get back, moving good, Kevin, I´m coming for you. I´m coming for your back."